The Domestic Quality Control Department supervises the process of production in WOST S.A. Steel used in production is in compliance with the requirements of PN-EN 10025-2:2007. Sections and T-bars produced by WOST S.A. fulfil altogether all the dimension, grade and resilience requirements, which is acknowledged by the CE certificate.
The Goods of WOST S.A.:
- are produced in 3 steel grades: S235, S355, S275
- are of JR, J0, J2 quality
- determine limited silicon content- from 0,15 % to 0,25%, they are suitable for galvanizing. The process of production as well as offered goods are certified by Certificate Institution ZETOM Katowice, possessing the EU notification no. 1436, in terms of The Horizontal Approach Directive and the Accreditation Certificate of Polish Centre of Accreditation in the field of the Product Certification and the Departmental Control of Production No. AC 005.
ACCORDANCE CERTIFICATE OF DEPARTMENT CONTROL OF PRODUCTION NO. 1436-CPR-0048 + APPX. 1436-CPR-0050/A ISSUED BY ZETOM FOR WOST S.A. IS CONSISTENT WITH:
- technical specification, including domestic and European standards
- the documentation of ZKP system
Settling all additive option within the scope of applicable standards is possible while placing orders.
The ZKP certificate issued by ZETOM Katowice, DNV, is a guaranty of product quality, which allows us to mark our products with the CE mark.
Additionally, the company possesses DNV GL certificate for sections destined for shipbuilding industry, graded accordingly DNV GL rules for classification- Ships Offshore Standard DNVLGL-OS-B101.
All production lots come under the Domestic Lab’s jurisdiction, attesting their high quality.